Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cooking Rendez-vous aprons for sale


Aren't they sweet? Yes, of course, both my kids... and the Cooking Rendez-vous aprons!
I just received my second order, ready to sell. The first one has been used for the classes. I can tell you, the quality is great: made in the US, easy to clean and iron with the spoons and the logo embroidered. Aprons for adults are available at $35 each and the kid size is $30 each. If you're interested just send an e-mail to marie@cookingrendezvous.com with your names and address, the number of aprons and sizes you would like. We will send you a paypal invoice and send your order to your personal address.

1 comment:

  1. I also have this blog that talks about Aprons for sale online.. You can read my blog at http://paidcritique.blogspot.com/2011/07/aprons-for-sale-at-apronpointcom.html

    ReplyDelete