Monday, March 1, 2010

A passion for food


My name is Marie. I am the Mom of three young boys and I just started this blog recently following the idea of sharing my passion for food. Actually, one of the thing I enjoy the most is having good food and a glass of wine with good friends. Of course, I love to cook and taste new recipes as much as cooking the recipes I inherited from my grand-mother in France. The favorites of the moment are a Chicken Curry with Apples and Bananas and a old Style Mustard Pork Blanquette with Winter Vegetables, which is a very traditional French but twisted with the mustard in the sauce. I inaugurated my first classes with them.
So, welcome to my blog, feel free to share with me your favorite recipes, your tricks, your comments... in other words your passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment